Neighborhood House will host free fresh produce distribution events outdoors at several locations in St. Paul. We will be sharing fresh fruit, vegetables, and bread with anyone in our community needing food support. Each event is set-up like a Free Farmer’s Market and provides an amazing opportunity to bring healthy food into the community. Community resources will also be present at all distributions to connect community members to other available resources!
Must be a St. Paul Resident or Neighborhood House participant
Please Bring an ID
Please bring bags and carts (produce can be heavy)
2019 Summer Dates:
Wellstone Center Food Market
179 Robie Street East, St. Paul
Distribution 1 – 2:30 p.m. – 2nd and 4th Wednesdays
June 26, July 10 & 24, Aug 14 & 28, September 11 & 25, Oct 9
John A. Johnson Elementary
740 York Avenue, St. Paul, MN
Distribution 3 – 4:30 p.m. – 3rd Tuesdays
June 18, July 16, August 20, September 17
Francis Basket Food Market
1293 Maynard Drive, St. Paul
Distribution 1 – 2:30 p.m. – 1st Wednesdays
July 3, August 7, September 4, October 2
Dayton’s Bluff Elementary
262 Bates Avenue, St. Paul
Distribution 3 – 4:30 p.m. – 2nd Tuesdays
July 9, August 13, September 10, October 8
Here’s what you need to know:
• FREE fruit, vegetables and bread for the community.
• Open to St. Paul residents and Neighborhood House participants.
• Bring your own carts and bags.
• You can come to each one. No requirements are necessary to attend.
• Registration starts 1 hour prior to the distribution
• For questions or weather cancellation updates please visit or call: www.neighb.org/fpd-2,
www.facebook.com/neighborhoodhouseMN, or call 651.793.7340 (Family Center intake line).