Want a unique way of celebrating a birthday, anniversary, or bar and bat mitzvah? Or are you a school or corporate group looking for donation items that make an impact? The following are ideas from our Program Staff that truly meet needs of our participants.
Let us know if you are interested in one of these donation drives. We are happy to discuss what our current program needs are and how you can help meet these needs.
Holiday Drives going on NOW! Click Here for information.
HEALTHY SNACK PACKS- each contains 4-6 items
- Granola bars
- Cereal bars
- Fruit snacks
- Dried fruit
- Juice Box
SUMMER FUN PACK- Each pack has 3-5 items
- Sidewalk chalk
- Beach Ball
- Wiffle ball/bat
- Small Flashlight (optional)
CLEANING SUPPLIES PACK
- Dish Soap
- Dish Towels
- Trash bags
- Laundry Detergent
- Clorox Wipes
- Trash can or Cleaning Bucket
Other ideas for your own donation drive
- Pet food drives
- Young adult and childrens’ book collections
- Birthday party in a bag
- Hygiene kits for all ages and circumstances
- Hats, mittens, and gloves for new refugee families
- Gift cards for our teen programs
- Notebooks and binders for adult ELL and GED students
- Toys and games for all ages
- Your idea not on the list? Let us know!